- Driver’s Licence
- Identification Cards
- Theory Test Certificate
- Practical Test Certificate
Categories of driving license :
- A – motorcycles and mopeds (driving license categories AM, A1, A2, A),
- B – cars, tractors and work vehicles (driving license categories B, BE, W)
- Delivery vans and trucks over 3,500 kg (driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E)
- D – buses (driving license categories D, D1, DE, D1E)
- CD – trucks and buses (driving license categories C, C1, CE, C1E, D, D1, DE, D1E)
- TMT – truck module (must have passed D-test)
- BMT – bus module (must have passed C test)
Change the address on your driving licence
You can be fined up to £1,000 if you do not tell DVLA when your address changes.
You can still drive while you’re waiting for your new licence.
Replace a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed driving licence
Get a replacement provisional or full driving licence online with DVLA if yours gets lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
You should contact the police if your driving licence is stolen.
Renew your driving licence
You must renew a photocard licence every 10 years
Your new licence will be valid from the date your application is approved, not from the expiry date of your current licence.
Obtain Practical Test
The United Kingdom driving test is a test of competence that UK residents take in order to obtain a full Great Britain or Northern Ireland driving licence or to add additional full entitlements to an existing one. With us you can obtain desired class of vehicle to drive.
Obtain Theory Test
Obtain your desire driving theory test for:
- lorries, buses and coaches, including the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) part 1a and 1b (theory) and part 2 (case studies)
Apply for your first provisional licence
Apply for your provisional licence. Apply for your first provisional driving licence for a moped, motorbike and car online.